Sunday, November 8, 2009

through it all

day 28... nov 8, 2009

my day started late as i woke up really late... i had a long night last night... imagine skipping from a wake, to a wedding, to a birthday, to a funeral service... people asked me how the pretend "honeymoon" was and all i could answer was "angelic"... i didn't even get to attend the reception at chicken tsunami, nor have i been there (one thing more in my to-do list)... i slept at 4am this morning, thinking, hoping and praying for my girls. i want them to be strong and more than just teaching them, i knew the best thing to do was pray for them...

it has been a "crazy" 24 hours, and i thank God for keeping me on rock solid ground. He alone holds my sanity. i cried as we sang "through it all" in church this morning. truly, God sees me through every season of my life. how wonderful and faithful He is, nothing can ever defy His goodness and mercy. problems may seem to press us but never crush us, people may persecute us but we shall never be abandoned, life's harsh realities may strike us but we are not destroyed.

i am amazed by the wonder of God's love, how it seeps into the deepest recesses of my being, how it soothes our my and calms my fears. His love alone stands the test of time, without end and without fail. He gives me reason to go on, in Him i live and move and have my being. yes, it is He alone who sees me through it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment