Wednesday, November 18, 2009

facebook fever

day 38... nov 18, 2009

i went home from work today so weak from a migraine, headache and slightly elevated temperature... i was supposed to meet janet but such didn't push through because of this. i pondered on what i did for the past few days that may have caused such inconvenience... hmmm, facebook.

i noticed that ever since i started fb last november 9, i slept an hour late because i was so hooked up with chatting and comments and PMs... don't get me wrong, i love FB! i love how it has reconnected me to friends i haven't seen in ages! what bothered me was how undisciplined i was in managing my schedule...

now i understand better how to be a good steward of time and how to respect my body by giving it time to rest... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment