Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pastowej

day 30... nov 10, 2009

happy birthday prej! hope you enjoyed what we prepared for you the whole day... sorry i missed the midnight surprise, but i was there in spirit. nakibalita lamang sa mga naka adto...

like what i said (with tears), i am so blessed to be one of your twelve... thank you for letting me shine and discover so many gifts in me i didn't know i possessed... i am grateful for your presence, speaking into my life and urging me to move on...

i hope you liked my gift... i pray that each day i could give you that gift... thank you for your patience, trust and prayers... luvyah always...

1 comment:

  1. thank you much mikai... more than-------------basta, wala koy masumpay! lipay au ko! grbeh jd, dee! mas nalipay ko sa naghtag sa gift...

    ReplyDelete