Saturday, November 7, 2009

i do...

day 27... nov 7, 2009

i got married today... or so, i did in youth reload... hehe i still am very much single, thank you but going through the "wedding ceremony" surely is a new thing for me. marriage talks about unending love, unconditional devotion and unmistakeable commitment. i couldn't help but think how it would be on my actual wedding day... (so cheesy! - an expression i heard a lot and learned from tonight) well, who wouldn't be? my very own ate meliz jokingly suggests every now and then that we start planning the wedding and just "install" the groom when he comes... hahaha

but wait a minute... i am married! i chose Jesus and i want to stay married to Him... to stay loved and very much in love. prej compared wine to joy tonight... indeed, the times when i felt dry were the exact times i failed to remember how wonderful my marriage is with the lover of my soul... as long as i keep in mind that i am His bride, i can never afford to be unfeeling.

joy comes from within, it comes from Him. He never changes, He stays the same and that can only mean one thing: my joy cannot run out because my Source is from everlasting to everlasting. through whatever season of life, there will always be reason to celebrate: He who has no variation nor shadow of turning! so ask me if i choose to be filled with joy all the time... my answer? i do!

*happy birthday ampleng!!! luvyah lots, thanks for the "inexchangeable, irreplaceable friendship!"

No comments:

Post a Comment