Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sigh? not anymore!

day 37... nov 17, 2009

sigh... i really had a long day today... i spent almost the entire day in the indonesian consulate for their seminar on bahasa indonesia. the program they introduced was good... sadly though, it is difficult to implement since we do not have the luxury of teaching foreign languages to learners from pre school up to high school other than english.

sigh... while having our lunch break, i made a long distance call to polo air travels and tours to follow up my plane ticket for the 3rd g12 national conference in pasay city next week. i was so certain they would be sending me the e-ticket anytime soon so i was shocked when they told me that they could no longer do so, when in fact the confirmation was given last july yet!

sigh...

but now i stop sighing because i know the lord has a purpose for all these. i shall not waiver in my faith, He will send me there because i have a portion to be received... so hang on tight, you'd be reading my testimony on this one of these days... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment