Friday, November 20, 2009

the journey continues

day 40... nov 20, 2009

it's the last day of the trade-in, yet it feels like it's just the beginning!

the Lord never ceases to amaze me and as i look back to the past two fortnights, i feel like day 1 was a lifetime ago... yes, God has His way of changing people - from the inside out. i feel like i've been reborn (yes, born again!).

officially, trade-in fast ends today but my trade in goes on until the day God takes my breath away. He has a flair for making me whole again... though there may be confusion and ambiguity in what lies ahead, He is my assurance... He keeps me grounded and fearless in His arms... He restores my hope when dreams shatter and promises break... He has won me over with His great love...

i know i am meant to be a centurion and to be a captain of centurions alike... i can't wait for the rest of my life!!! after all, even after today, the journey continues... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment