Monday, November 16, 2009

alec matthew

day 36... nov 16, 2009

it's alec's second monthsary today... he looks so cute and so big, like a six-month old baby... well, i enjoyed taking care of him after work and i know he loves me too because while i had him burp after his 10th meal of the day, he barfed on me... well, i guess that's how children express their appreciation.

our family is so fond of him all the more because he is the first grandson of my parents. he looks so harmless and so endearing but once he gets hungry or sleepy, he becomes so cranky and fussy! (thank You, Lord for patience). he cries as is he is in pain... though that is a good exercise for the lungs! and according to my mama and ate, i have no right to complain because i was as much a cry baby when i was young! imagine that!

well alec, when you grow up and learn how to read blogs, hope you'd appreciate me writing about you... luvyah lots! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment